Monday, April 2, 2012

The search and finding of Treasure Island.


I literally found my Treasure Island book in coffee shop. You probably refuse to believe my truthful words. Well then, behold the story-

I walked into the Coffee Cartel and found an amazingly comfy chair.
I open my computer up and connected to their internet.
I look towards my right at the bookshelf (sometimes I am randomly weird) and notice a Treasure Island book.
Hmm, I thought to myself, this awfully looks familiar to the Treasure Island book we used in Language Arts class. With that in mind, I grab the book and open the front cover.
First thing I see was the names of the previous beholders.

First Beholder: J
Second Beholder: Monica Chernoff
Third Beholder: Ashlyn Ivaska

My eyeballs pop out. I show my father the proof and his eyeballs pop out! Finally, we have reached success after months of searching for the lost Treasure Island. Success and reassurance.
It feels good.



The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment